Thousand Below - Vein (Official Music Video)



Purchase, download & stream "The Love You Let Too Close" now: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/Thousand The substances are killing us and we’re blind To the failed state of mind, taking over, weakened Suicidal medication in our blood I’m a victim and it’s killing us Couldn’t even listen I don’t know how to say it to you, when I can’t even help myself I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf Needle to your vein, killing like a pill to your brain. Needle to your vein Promise you’ll walk the path, do you still care Promise you’ll walk the path, who am I now? I don’t know how to say it to you, when I can’t even help myself I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my brother. I lost my friend, myself, and my lover. I lost my friend, myself, and my brother to the poison I don’t know how to say this to you, when I can’t even help myself. I battled my own use, know it’s the cold truth I don’t want us to end up on the shelf Directed by: Michael Colasardo





Thousand Below Release Emotional Video For "Vein"

Metalcore act Thousand Below have released the new, emotional video for their track “Vein,” which works to explore the different sides of drug abuse.

Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/5oQY3obCvv4

"Vein" is extremely personal for frontman James DeBerg as it sheds light upon the effects of drug abuse not only in his own life, but also in the people closest to him.

“Ketamine drug abuse is ultimately what led to the suicide of my best friend,” DeBerg tells AltPress.

DeBerg feels that abuse of Xanax and other prescription drugs have led to a toxic, widespread epidemic. "Vein" is a personal recount of DeBerg's experiences, expresses his frustration, and shares a message that is both clear and important.

“Not only did drug abuse lead to the loss of my friend and harm my own life to a certain degree, but my girlfriend who was living with me at the exact time of the loss relapsed on heroin as a reaction to the suicide,” he says. “[She] immediately fell out of my life that very month, which only led to the weight on my shoulders that was drug abuse affecting my loved ones.”

“Vein” is taken from Thousand Below’s latest, The Love You Let Too Close, which is available now via Rise Records.

Thousand Below will be on tour with Blessthefall this fall, and dates can be viewed here.

https://www.facebook.com/trendsettermm

Comentários