Sarajas - Abyss/Deliverance



https://www.facebook.com/sarajasoffic... https://sarajas.bandcamp.com/track/ab... Lyrics: Fell from visceral altitudes Born from twofold one Traveled through shimmering lights To make us eternal night Across a pearl-like string Beyond streams of stars as they sing Not leaving a trace It moved with effortless grace Risen from amberic tear to invoke desire and fear I reached for you to speak, rejected the falshoods and weak I have arrived to bear your guilt, but a bridge between us must be built From now on you must learn your place and the difference must be repaid Lay down and bask in upheaval, I've brought you words of caress Anesthetizing, somatic poems, lulling whispers to die for "What for our keepsakes and love" you ask, but such naivete is met with disgust Your desires turned to dust long ago, a crack in your soul that can't heal Ever since darkness seized the land I've wished to hold you by the hand, oh abyss Grasping unendingly we came to consume everything and now, left to rot Now there is nothing left to feel but corpses of the farises, stillborn Remove this agony and undo spells I wish my tongue was cut Dormant children deceased, we weep with choruses tears But a husks of our former selves, struggle to feel whats left Time took its toll, leaned forward for farewell But a blink of eye and our world vanished before our eyes I've known your truths laid bare, and I spat upon seeing them Nothing but fragile stories, told to please a notion of past I've felt your indulgences before, but grew bored instantaneously Is this what you've made of me, an excuse to bathe in self-pleasure We're in a coiled shape, contorted, unable to escape Writhing in growing pains I cant help it I fall into unknown Immersed in excesses I disavowed the corporeal sense Images of old gods I forgot just for short respite How can you live as if you're dead and still stay sane How can you sense the ambience and not drown in sorrow Pride, anguish, all false affections, can you see their seed Wealth, honor, excesses of life, would they tell you a lie As I walk down crossroads, I abandon my tongues, my heritage, my might For last man to go, through itself and show, newfound spirit, and laughter Repetitions, advents, I find new joy in them, a feast of dionysos What would being be, if not death and life, a tragic sight How can you live as if you're dead and still stay sane How can you sense the ambience and not drown in sorrow How can you not throw out the dice, accept the void in you Not to calm a restless soul, but an outburst of interior


Comentários