Modern Maps - Autopilot



Pre-order your copy of "Hope You're Happy." here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/HYH I grip the wheel But it won’t turn for me And I set the pace But I lost track of the speed Now I’m calling for help on every frequency S.O.S The Captain fled If you can hear me please help me out I’m drifting, away A distance is growing And the signals lost it seems It’s too late to go back On my own now Carry me. I need someone to take me over Someone to come and take control now And I’ll be lost in the sea till I find it Get my ship to the shore autopilot As I lose track of the course I can’t help but think Was this vessel meant to sink? Now I’m certain that this is an emergency The compass failed The lights are out I can’t determine What’s north or south As I battle the waves Wave after wave after wave.


Comentários