Brazil's L.I.E. (Letters Into Eternity) Unleash New Music Video ‘Into The Flames'



Directed by Felipe Nothen Produced by Jessica Biazin Actress - Jessica Biazin Mastering - Boll3t Producer Music - Dave Deville L.I.E Rodrigo Longhi - Vocals Felipe Nothen - Guitars Piter Fontana - Bass Lucas Rodrigues - Drums OFFICIAL PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/lettersintoe... - Into The Flames So this is it This is where it all end After all the suffering and pain My doom has come today Throw me to the flames Something is turning inside of me I cannot fight for myself In absence of nurture I've took the wrong paths Falling into pieces This time will be the last Throw me to the flames Something is turning inside of me I cannot fight for myself All these lies I can't take anymore This is insanity To all of you who cursed me You will have to pay Just wait for your sadly fate




Brazil's L.I.E. (Letters Into Eternity) Unleash New Music Video ‘Into The Flames'


Brazilian metalcore band L.I.E.S. (Letters Into Eternity) have posted their new music video ‘Into The Flames’.  The video was directed by L.I.E. guitarist Felipe Nothen and features Brazilian actress Jessica Biazin who also collaborated on production. The track talks about personal problems, addictions, loss of hope and anguish.  

Watch 'Into The Flames' at the following link: https://youtu.be/WB0PCcUi58o

L.I.E. is preparing to release a follow up video in May. 

The band comments: 

“We chose not to release a CD at this time, instead we will be releasing songs continuously throughout the first half of this year.” 

About:

L.I.E (Letters Into Eternity) was founded in 2017 and is comprised of Rodrigo Longhi (Vocals), Felipe Nothen (Guitar), Piter Fontana (Bass), and Lucas Rodrigues (Drums). The band has a wide variety of influences from American and European bands, and produces a melodic sound with clean vocals and heavy guitars. Lyrically, the band portray the modus operandi of people in a world where we all are opinion makers, where everyone has access to everything, where everyone gets depressed and everyone suffers. 
- 30 - 

-- 

ASHER MEDIA RELATIONS
Jon Asher - Music Publicist
#.514.581.5780 | ashermedia [AT] gmail.com
Facebook | @AsherMedia | Hire Us

Comentários