Awaken I Am - Dissolution



Awaken I Am "Dissolution" Order Merch Here: http://www.victorymerch.com/store/awa... Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2gh8a6s iTunes: http://apple.co/2h2bUHN Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vfvJEF Google Play: http://bit.ly/2ucznuH Merch: http://www.victorymerch.com/store/awa... Lyrics: Dear brother how did we end up here When I think about the good and hold back the tears Late nights we spent planning forever And the lump in my throat to you it never meant a fucking thing   It’s not the person who you choose to be But the person that I want to be So I carved a line into the sand between So I could figure me out   Is it better to have loved and lost When you decided that I’m not enough They say love is blind so I opened up my eyes So I could you figure you out   Chorus I’ve lost all faith I had in you This time I can’t close, this time I can’t close We live, we grow This time I can’t close my mouth   Verse 2 All the times that I was there to pull you out All the lies I had to hear and close my mouth The times I’d hear you pulling down my name The pain I feel dragging me into all your games This time I can’t close my mouth   Chorus 2 I’ve lost all faith I had in you This time I can’t close, this time I can’t close We live, we grow This time I can’t close my mouth I know you’ll blame but it’s all on you We live, we grow This time I can’t close my mouth   Bridge After all was done how could we be the same After so many chances   I hope hoped you’d change After Everything I gave l gave You the answers   This ain’t a fucking game You can’t just walk away Not expecting a reaction   Coz I’ve been burnt before Tryina to put you out But you keep going back for more   You put me through hell for me to know I think it’s time, I need to let you go   Directed by Dustin Smith © Victory Records 2018




AWAKEN I AM DEBUT NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO “DISSOLUTION”


Australia’s AWAKEN I AM continues to break genres with the release of “Dissolution,” their newest video. The brand new track follows the release of their full length album Blind Love.


"This song is a chance for me to get some closure and say some things I never had the chance to say. The new sound and imagery symbolizes taking a step forward, leaving the past and old ways behind," explains drummer Luke McKenzie.

"After being so blown away from our recent first full tour of the United States earlier this year, we are so excited to come back for a second this summer with CKY and Slaves. The guys in Slaves are good friends and CKY always puts on a killer show, so we are expecting great vibes all around on this tour."

AWAKEN I AM TOUR DATES
(with Escape The Fate, Between Kings - Australia)
MAY
28 - Perth @ Amplifier Bar
29 - Adelaide @ Fowler’s Live
30 - Richmond @ Corner Hotel

JUNE
1 - Camperdown @ Manning Bar
2 - Newcastle @ Cambridge Hotel
3 - Newstead @ Triffid
4 - Wellington @ Valhalla Tavern

AUGUST
(with CKY, Slaves, Royal Thunder - US)
1 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House  
2 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall 
4 - Louisville, KY @ Diamond Pub & Billiards
5 - St Louis, MO @ Fubar
7 - Fargo, ND @ Sanctuary Events Center
8 - Iowa City, IA @ Gabe’s Oasis
9 - Lincoln, NE @ Bourbon Theatre
11 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Sunshine Studios Live
12 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
14 - Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theatre  
15 - Seattle, WA @ Revolution
16 - Portland, OR @ Dante’s
19 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
21 - Lubbock, TX @ Jake’s Backroom
23 - Dallas, TX @ Trees 
24 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar  
25 - San Antonio, TX @ Alamo City Music Hall  
27 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 
30 - Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Bazaar   
31 - Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts

SEPTEMBER (US)
1 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium





Victory Records

Comentários