SEVI - feat. Johnny Gioeli - Drowning (Official Video)



"Drowning" is the 4th single of the upcoming new album of the female fronted metal band SEVI. This time featuring the powerful voice of the American singer @Johnny Gioeli. The song and video reveal a story about the loneliness of our new world. The feeling of being lost and desperate, not able to find a direction or a reason to proceed. Still the band remind us that love is still the answer and the savior of our souls. Find SEVI also on: Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0FvIg... Bandcamp: https://seviband.bandcamp.com/ Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/sev... To purchase physical copies of any of SEVI albums get in touch at: http://seviband.com/ https://www.facebook.com/SEVIband ------------------------------ DROWNING Music: Svetlana Bliznakova, Rally Velinov, Johnny Gioeli Lyrics: Svetlana Bliznakova Arrangement: Rally Velinov, Svetlana Bliznakova, Alexandra Zerner Guitars & Keys - Alexandra Zerner Recorded at: SEVI Sound Studio Mix & Mastering: Marco Barusso Producer: SEVI Promotion: Hell Music Agency VIDEO Director: Georgi Spirov Make up: Antonia Doncheva Special FX - Orlin Budinov Lights: Martin Kiriakov Edit & Color Grade: Georgi Spirov Special thanks to Rocket Science Beer, Kiril Velinov, Galia Zlateva & New Line Rock Wear, all friends and fans -------------------------------- DROWNING Staring out from the window searching the way No thoughts, No feelings, No regrets, I’m having nothing! Just empty silence in my head - Empty promises… I’m drowning….. Another bridge has fallen My dreams have all been stolen No hopes, No shelter, No respect, I have nothing! Just empty silence in my head - Empty promises….. I’m drowning….. I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’, I’m fallin’ I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’ Nothing ever will be the same But I will need you to save me! So let’s forget the story – Another day will come Your hopes, Your dreams, Your victories, Are still to come Just take my hand, Close your eyes Reach out and jump! We’re drowning! I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’, I’m fallin’ I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’ Nothing ever will be the same But I will need you to save me! Life can destroy you badly Life can be cruel, yeah We won’t give up this time And love will define the story I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’, I’m fallin’ I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’ Nothing ever will be the same But I will need you to save me! I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’, I’m fallin’ I drown in the middle of nowhere - I’m fallin’ Nothing ever will be the same But I will need you to save me! Come and save me Please, Come and save me! ----------------------------------- #femalefrontedrock #acousticrock #rock #modernrock #countryrock



Comentários