LORNA SHORE - Pain Remains II: After All I've Done, I'll Disappear (OFFICIAL VIDEO)







Lorna Shore supports suicide prevention and support. We encourage all to speak to their issues and spark conversations that help and mend us all. National suicide prevention hotline: 800-273-8255 LORNA SHORE - Pain Remains II: After All I've Done, I'll Disappear (OFFICIAL VIDEO) Taken from the Album "Pain Remains", Out October 14th, 2022 https://lornashore.lnk.to/PainRemainsID Director, Cinematography, Post-Production David Brodsky for MyGoodEye : Music Visuals (www.mgenyc.com) Producer, Cinematography, Editor Allison Woest for MyGoodEye : Music Visuals Lighting Director Adam Pernick Assistant Director Robb Brown Grip/Electric Lindsey Fehr Led Wall Tech, Add'l Lighting Matt Kester Justin Goreschak Kyle Johnson Screenplay Written by Adam De Micco Song Produced, Mixed and Mastered by Josh Schroeder at Random Awesome Studios Starring Peter Welch Laura Newman with Robert Durgin Elle Lovell Production Assistants Zach Jabine Sean Santiago Giovani Shirley Denny Tats Chris Lloyd Robert Fell Joseph Tocco Location Manager Josh Balz Chris Merrillo Rob Hunt LYRICS: I’ll disappear It’s like the world I knew keeps passing unlike the void I’ve become Picking up pieces left from another life This fleeting memory is everything you left behind I’m just a whisper, just a spector locked away in time This purgatory is eating away at my mind Left to wander Left to dissipate After you I will never be the same Left to confide; insecurity When you disappeared You took a part of me I see you over and over far beyond me I’m drifting away Even inside a dream, this world has no meaning And after all that I’ve done After all of my pain After all that I’ve become Will I disappear Like a ghost in the breeze Like fading memories Like the world you left was only just a dream So I’ll disappear It‘s like the world I knew keeps passing unlike the void I’ve become Letting go of perfection, another lie This wretched melody is everything you left to die I’m just a vacuum, just a fragment- An echo in time This purgatory is eating away everything Left to suffer Left without your place Without you I will never be the same Let me see you one more time When you disappeared, you took a part of me All after all that I’ve done After all of my pain This fucking world disintegrates --- #LornaShore #PainRemains


Comentários