ERRA - Pull From The Ghost (Official Video)



7 de jul. de 2022

ERRA's new single 'Pull From The Ghost' is out now! Stream / download 'Pull From The Ghost' – https://unfd.lnk.to/PullFromTheGhost From the yellow line Waving goodbye To my captive Breaking their neck for home The bones of the past Spilling over in a rare reflection A captor seeking Stockholm Dying alone with a ransom note Bleeding host What I can’t find in you I’ll just Pull from the ghost of a virtual memory From the yellow line Waving goodbye To my captive Breaking their neck for home Involuntary time zone that fate has annexed Every second lost or gained has a presence I traversed time on stagnant feet Orchestrating a long defeat Bleeding host What I can’t find in you I’ll just Pull from the ghost of a virtual memory And now I’m Face to face with the things that I have chased But I’ll just Burn what is birthed of my history To my captive Breaking their neck for home I feel love Only in reverie I feel love But the sensation is already memory Stillborn upon delivery Seeds bidding for egoic auxiliary Stillborn upon delivery Bleeding host What I can’t find in you I’ll just Pull from the ghost of a virtual memory And now I’m Face to face with the things that I have chased But I’ll just Burn what is birthed of my history From the yellow line Waving goodbye To my captive Breaking their neck for home To my captive Breaking their neck for home https://www.unfdcentral.com #UNFD #ERRA #PULLFROMTHEGHOST

UNFD


Comentários