Wishing Well - Dogs Bark But The Caravan Rolls On (Official Video)



#wishingwell #dogsbarkbutthecaravanrollson #inverserecords Production: Arabia Film Production Oy Director: Jesus Högfors Directors of photography Henrik Sirelä and Jussi Koskinen. Edit by Jussi Koskinen. LYRICS If you think that I am after fortune and fame Well baby me let tell you you’ve got it wrong I’m not trying to buy myself a place in the sun Oh no I only wanna sing my own song I keep going I’m still going strong Moving forward Dogs bark but the caravan rolls on Drama queens and troublemakers leave me alone You know that I don’t need you hanging around Jealousy and envy got no place in my soul Hey baby I won’t let you put me down I keep going Like a mastodon Charging forward Dogs bark but the caravan rolls on I’m not gonna waste my time with all kinds of jerks They’re only throwing spanners in the works Wiseguys and pretenders get out of my way Kiss my ass and hear me say I keep going Like a battalion Marching forward Dogs bark but the caravan rolls on I keep going I keep rollin’ Dogs bark but the caravan rolls on -------------- Filmed in Sipoo 30 January 2022 and in Helsinki 19 March 2022. Music written by Anssi Korkiakoski and recorded and mixed by Henrik Sirelä. Wishing Well are: Anssi Korkiakoski - Guitars Juha Kivikanto - Drums Arto Teppo - Hammond Organ, piano Matti Kotkavuori - Bass Pepe Tamminen - Vocals, congas Follow Wishing Well: Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/wishingwell2016 YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyIc...


Comentários