Royal Republic - Diggin' It (Official Video)



ROYAL REPUBLIC aims to please! Due to the insane amount of requests for wedding-greetings that we have been receiving from all over the globe, we have been forced to make the decision that this is not something that we do. What we DO do however, is rock n’ roll music. And so - to make up for all the disappointment that we so carelessly have caused all you lovers out there - we figured we’d write you guys a love song instead! A wedding song if You will… use it wisely and play it loud! This is Royal Republic getting down on four knees, asking - Are You Diggin’ It? Pre Save: https://ffm.to/rrdigginit LYRICS: I wanna love You in the morning I wanna love You without warning Want You to take me by surprise I wanna hear You say Oh Ah - are You diggin’ it Baby - want You to love me like a lady I wanna hold You like a real man should I wanna hear You say Oh Ah - are You diggin’ it Don’t want your money Just want your honey You think it’s funny When I get that feeling I go dancing on the ceiling Tell me baby - how You diggin’ me now I’m DONE hiding my emotion Gonna walk across that ocean I’ll do Anything to hear You say yeah You know I’m willing and I’m able I’ll put my cards up on the table I wanna hold You like a real man should I wanna hear You say Oh Ah - are You diggin’ it Don’t want your money Just want your honey You think it’s funny When I get that feeling I go dancing on the ceiling Tell me baby - how You diggin’ me now I’m DONE hiding my emotion Gonna walk across that ocean I’ll do anything to hear You say yeah Are You diggin’ it Are You diggin’ it Don’t wanna hear You say maybe I wanna hear You call me baby I wanna hold You like a real man should - are You diggin’ it When I get that feeling I go dancing on the ceiling Tell me baby - how You diggin’ me now I’m DONE hiding my emotions Gonna walk across that ocean I’ll do anything to hear You say yeah, oh yeah You know just the way to do it I love the way You move it GOT ME crazy - going out of my mind YOU GOT MY BODY SHAKING Girl I love the love we’re making I’ll do anything to hear You say yeah Are You diggin’ it #RoyalRepublic #DigginIt

RoyalRepublic

Comentários