KNIFE BRIDE - Grenade (Official Music Video)



Grenade - KNIFE BRIDE STREAM: https://poolvalley.ampsuite.com/relea... FOLLOW: https://www.instagram.com/weareknifeb... https://www.facebook.com/knifebride https://linktr.ee/knifebride 'Grenade' mixed and mastered by Connor Sweeney Productions Vocals recorded and produced by Luke May at South Lanes Studios Released with Pool Valley Music Filmed at The Bottega Rooms, Brighton Music video directed, filmed and edited by Loki Films LYRICS: When I grit my teeth Does it make you believe That you are brainwashed Just look at me I’m walking proof that This life ain’t free The street is so dangerous It’s contagious it’s perverse The blood on the carpet it won’t come out We’ll tell em it’s red wine if they ask about it But what of the scars that we have hanging out It’s hard to hide the lies when the whispers are shouting My knuckles are kitted with keys And I’ll be violent You gag me and bound me and flee So I’ll be silent You can’t silence me I won’t be quiet Listen to me Taste the grenade Bang bang eat the truth bomb babe Sick to the core you want more Tonight it’s do or die And your back is to the wall There’s murder in my eyes The blood on the carpet is here to stay Sit up straight and smile and prey Be a girl for a day A good girl anyway My knuckles are kitted with keys And I’ll be violent You gag me and bound me and flee So I’ll be silent you can’t silence me I won’t be quiet Listen to me Taste the grenade Bang bang eat the truth bomb babe Mmm it tastes like heaven (heaven) It tastes like heaven They breed it and spread it and kill it It’s gory and moreish delicious The devil is coming straight for me, exquisite But there is a judge and jury Come get it My knuckles are kitted with keys And I’ll be violent You gag me and bound me and flee So I’ll be silent you can’t silence me I won’t be quiet Listen to me Taste the grenade Bang bang eat the truth bomb babe Come get it KNIFE BRIDE are Mollie Clack Sean Windle Lauren Wise Sean Millsopp Craig Glynn Also starring Katie Ashton Lana Shearer Lydia Rea Alisha King


Comentários