MxPx - Zebrahead - Bad Cop/Bad Cop - "Nothing In The Dark" (Originally by Mercy Music)



Artists: MxPx - Zebrahead - Bad Cop/Bad Cop Song: "Nothing In The Dark" Originally by: Mercy Music Performed by: Mike Herrera, Adrian Estrella, Ali Tabatabaee and Stacey Dee https://www.mxpx.com Lyrics: I'm still awake My eyes are bleeding A pain I never wanted to know You're finding peace And sweetly sleeping You know how this one goes When I go out I'll be sure that I'll go out alone We can be two lonely people, the way it was before My body shakes Not fucking dealing Wait for me to go You're passed the ache Onto healing But you know how this one goes When I go out I'll be sure that I'll go out alone We can be two lonely people, the way it was before Won't lie to you Don't lie to me Complicit in simplicity Id die for you Admit defeat If it's what's meant to be When I go out I'll be sure that I'll go out alone We can be two lonely people, the way it was before

MxPx

Comentários