FlowerLeaf - The Storm (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



The official music video for "The Storm" from FlowerLeaf's upcoming album "Dreamerie" Pick up all the official FlowerLeaf merchandise at https://flowerleafband.myshopify.com/ Listen to "The Storm" on Spotify Buy the single "The Storm" on Apple Music FLOWERLEAF ONLINE Official website: www.flowerleafband.com Instagram: www.instagram.com/flowerleafofficial Facebook: www.facebook.com/flowerleafofficial Merch: https://flowerleafband.myshopify.com/ YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/flowerleafofficial Directed by Kelly Thans Filmed and edited by Airborne Media "The Storm" is written by Vivs Takahashi Arrangement by Florian Mathes and Raphael Gazal Produced by Raphael Gazal Vocal production by Marina La Torraca Mix and mastered by Raphael Gazal Vivs' rosé dress and mask by Althreya Art Dreamerie book cover by Paul Rösler and Florian Mathes Special thanks to Carmen Jansen, Vera Heuts and to all Vivs' patrons for all the help, love and support. Lyrics: Under my feet reflection From a mirror of someone with pure heart No cloud nine, silent walls Just the swing of a glaive I’ll see the world fall Now I’ve got the key The edge of my soul Is the strongest part of me I am the storm that you didn’t see coming I am the wind that will blow you away I am the passion inside of you burning I didn’t come here to fight I came to slay I am the storm that you didn’t see coming I am the wind that will blow you away I am the passion inside of you burning I didn’t come here to fight I came to stay #symphonicmetal #powermetal #metalband


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015