PURE REASON REVOLUTION - Ghosts & Typhoons (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



PURE REASON REVOLUTION - Ghosts & Typhoons (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Eupnea", out April 3rd, 2020. Order now: https://PureReasonRevolution.lnk.to/E... Lyrics: Now she’s born & I feel the same Lovers give & lovers take And now you’re worn & I feel detained Welcome my love, come & pace the cage It’s the dark & cold smack It’s the aerials in the dream And if I could go back, it’s the thunder I’d conceal Now the burials & the lunatics And the kamikaze vessels to the bursting blood, brutality Pull the cannonade, pull the winds away It’s the halcyon gaze, it’s the drama in the alchemy And take, destroy You tear a breath, chain my head to the darkest deeds Emotionless along the air we climb And the stars cease-fire under willows And there’s murder to come & typhoons to tame It’s the grace never named And now a war & I feel no restraint Lovers guilt & lovers shame You’re the ball & I’ll be the chain Come in my love, come & bait the rage And it haunts but we keep it Prepare to hold this love alone And it hurts but you need it Prepare to hold this love It’s immaculate birth; it’s a terror till the eyes turn away It’s a flash & a blur; it’s the sober in the cold light of day Now darling come back, there’s something I concealed Now you could be the fire or you could be the war Now I could leave in silence, but I stood here till dawn If I could leave you child, if I could leave, I’d go The burden of love The light of the gaze The murder to come The made-to-measure symphony The mite in the cage The pull of the lungs The bite of the bait The co-dependent co-deceit Take control my love Shake the souls above Now there’s action my love, no distress, just some gentle relief Conceits, pride, it’s a spear to the mind No compassion my love, no caress, just a mute jealousy Conceits, pride, it’s a fear to deny Now silence gone A coma sent to churn & raids to kill A scream decries our broken kingdom

InsideOutMusicTV

Comentários