Mayday Parade - Lighten Up Kid (Official Video)



Mayday Parade's "Lighten Up Kid" comes from their upcoming EP 'Out Of Here' - available October 16th! Pre-order the album now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/OutOfHere LYRICS Everybody’s got a chance to make it out I need to find a safe place until I calm down Or maybe I just need to stand alone somehow My face turned red, you’re in my head It’s getting late, it’s time to go In my head, you’re in my head, you’re in my head Lighten up a little, locked up, belittled Until you go insane Taken for granted until you called my name Lighten up a little, stuck in the middle Can’t help but go insane That bridge is gonna burn before you know I can’t wait to say I told you so There’s a ringing in my head that sings so loud Maybe I’m just getting used to all that sound Maybe there’s a little poison in the clouds This could be my chance to make it out #MaydayParade #LightenUpKid #OutOfHere

Comentários