Dreamhouse - Closer to Comfort (ft. Andy Cizek) - Official Music Video



Streaming everywhere! https://orcd.co/dreamhouse Closer to Comfort (ft. Andy Cizek) from their album "Reverberating Silence." Connect with Dreamhouse Faceook https://www.facebook.com/dreamhouseband/ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dreamhouseo... Twitter https://twitter.com/dreamhousewi -- Lyrics She's been hovering with only one ticket in hand It's one way, no return Excited with lessons to learn Never the same, the second she landed in the rain No turning back now There will be better days Her state of mind is positive but that's soon to change Her dreams keep fading The colors desaturate (I know, I know) Oh her dreams keep fading The colors desaturate (I know, I know) A world shaded black and grey She was brave starting out But the life she craved Brought destruction upon her faith Holding on that maybe one day she might be saved Every moment she let slip away Brought her closer to comfort So now she stays Closer to comfort So now she stays Years keep passing by So lonely with no change in sight There's no fear, no concern when Deciding which substance to burn Never the same, the second she landed in the rain No turning back now There will be better days Her state of mind is positive but that's soon to change Her dreams keep fading The colors desaturate (I know, I know) Oh her dreams keep fading The colors desaturate (I know, I know) A world shaded black and grey She was brave starting out But the life she craved Brought destruction upon her faith Holding on that maybe one day she might be saved Every moment she let slip away Brought her closer to comfort So now she stays Closer to comfort So now she stays How long have I been dreaming of a better life? And what's left to find if I'm just living to survive? Months turn into years, but I'm still waiting here The love that I left behind No one to blame but myself this time I will take back what is mine My every reason to be alive She was brave starting out But the life she craved Brought destruction upon her faith Holding on that maybe one day she might be saved Every moment she let slip away Brought her closer to comfort So now she stays Closer to comfort So now she stays


invoguerecords

Comentários