Bronnie - Where I Want To Be (Official Video)



Bronnie - Where I Want to be (Official Music Video) Some people just want more Others just don't want anything Not what I'm looking for I'm here right now I'm where i wannabe Some people search for years Others just drown in tears and after all these years I'm here right now I'm where i wannabe Some people change Others stay the same yeah go separate ways but I'm here right now I'm where i wannabe Some people hide Others will fight it I know wrong from right Cause I'm here right now I'm where I wannabe Say can’t you see I'm exactly where I'm meant to be Wherever that is I dont know But when I'm with you I am home With you is where I want to be Some people find the good Others find bad in everything Comes down to what they’ve learnt I'm here right now I'm where i wannabe Some people hurt you and they’ll desert you but you’ve changed my life Cause I'm here right now I'm where I want to be http://vevo.ly/ZqMN1R



BronnieMusic



Comentários