Bite Me Bambi- I Don't Wanna Be (Official Video)



The official music video for "I Don't Wanna Be" off Bite Me Bambi's debut EP. Directed by: Chris Graue Like and subscribe! Instagram: @bitemembambi Facebook: www.facebook.com/BMBSkaBand Merch store: www.bitemebambi.com/merch Venmo: @BiteMeBambi "I Don't Wanna Be" I know what you're thinking, baby I can feel it sinkin' Oh yeah, oh yeah See I know that you're clever But tonight I pull the lever Oh yeah, oh yeah See I found out tonight And man that just ain't right Why must you always be Messin' around Woah oh oh oh oh oh I don't wanna be I don't wanna be I don't wanna be the one I don't wanna be the one You hold on to, well, just for fun That's right tonight, tonight you know I'm done I found all your pieces, baby I know all your secrets Oh yeah, oh yeah See I know what you're doin' Baby, I know who you're screwin' Oh yeah, oh yeah See I found out tonight And that shit just ain't right Why must you always be messin' around Woah, oh oh oh oh oh I don't wanna be I don't wanna be I don't wanna be the one I don't wanna be the one You hold on to, well, just for fun That's right tonight, tonight you know I'm done All the things that you've been sayin' All the games that we've been playin' All the shit that you've been layin' There's no way that I'm stayin' I don't wanna be I don't wanna be I don't wanna be the one I don't wanna be I don't wanna be I don't wanna be NO! I don't wanna be I don't wanna be I don't wanna be the one I don't wanna be the one You hold on to, well, just for fun Fuck you, that's right, tonight you know I'm done Tonight I'm done Tonight I'm done Tonight I'm DONE!

Comentários