BIG SCENIC NOWHERE - The Glim // HEAVY PSYCH SOUNDS Records (Official Audio)



THE GLIM is the first single taken from the "super-band" Big Scenic Nowhere debut album Vision Beyond Horizon. The release will see the light January 31st, 2020 via Heavy Psych Sounds. ALBUM PRESALE: https://www.heavypsychsounds.com/shop... USA PRESALE: https://allthatisheavy.com/search?typ... From singer Alain Johannes: “Total honor and pleasure to get on a sonic Ghost Ship with Bob, Gary, Mario and Bill on this track. Love these dudes and had a blast collaborating on “The Glim”. Big Scenic Nowhere rules!” From guitarist Bob Balch: “The Glim is a result of Gary Arce and myself jamming in DAD’GAD. The first riff was an idea Gary had and then like three hours later while jamming Gary played the chorus! I went home and put the pieces together and added a bridge part. Tony Reed on mellotron, Mario Lalli on bass and Bill Stinson on drums filled it out. Alain Johannes absolutely killed it on this one. He played all the leads too. This was the first track I recorded all of my guitars at my house. All Reverend guitars on my rhythm tracks. My signature on the left and a Pete Anderson hollow-body on the right. Signature ROLA head too. Killer tones all around! This tune has sort of a Soundgarden meets Bowie vibe to me. Hope ya’ll dig it!

Comentários