Within Temptation - Entertain You (Official Video)



The official music video for Within Temptation's 'Entertain You'! Listen to the song across all major streaming platforms: www.lnk.to/wtey. Or grab yourself an official 'Entertain You' Box Set Bundle with 18.5% discount: https://bit.ly/WTofficialstore Stay up to date on any Within Temptation news: http://www.within-temptation.com Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wtofficial Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wtofficial Instagram - http://instagram.com/wtofficial About the song "There’s always a group of people in society that doesn’t fit in and somehow we always have a need to emphasize that they do not fit in by singling them out, cornering them in all sorts of ways - think of viral videos, fights on the streets et cetera", Sharon den Adel says. Sharon: " These people didn’t ask to be different, they simply are just different. The beauty is that by being different, these people bring so much color to our society, since our society is so uniform! These people are not here for our entertainment, so we can feel good about ourselves. If you don’t realise that, it’s maybe time for bit more self reflection and wonder why you are participating in such behaviour". Entertain You Mixed by Zakk Cervini Lyrics: Don't be mistaken Your bloody time's up This ain't no game no we're not here to entertain you. You get your fix sitting on your throne. You want it all and the price, it doesn’t matter. The world is yours and you think you know it all, know it all. I know that smile so I should have known. You sold me out for a reckless bet you burnt me. Of the ground, now won't back down anymore. You think you own me but I wouldn't be so sure. You want a battle but you’re gonna lose a war. Go to hell I'm not here to entertain you. Just walk away or face the showdown. I won't bow I don't care about the bleeding. cause our freedom's undefeated My soul on fire, burning desire make no mistake cause the stakes are getting higher. Go to hell, I'm not here to entertain you. I'm not here to entertain you. Don't be mistaken. Your bloody time's up. This ain't no game, no we're not here to entertain you. Pull your face like you didn't know. Like you cared and we'd buy your sorry story. Blame the sea, blame the moon for all don't you see we're the ones with the redemption The time keeps turning round, turning round Now the time is gone you're going down You think you own me but I wouldn't be so sure. Go to hell I'm not here to entertain you. Just walk away or face the showdown. I won't bow, I don't care about the bleeding. cause our freedom's undefeated. My soul on fire, burning desire. Make no mistake cause the stakes are getting higher. Go to hell, I'm not here to entertain you I'm not here to entertain you. In your mind you deny all the suffering You've take sides cause you lost it ain’t your fight now You don't care anymore cause you lost the crown now We're not here to entertain you. Go to hell I'm not here to entertain you. Just walk away or face the showdown. I won't bow, I don't care about the bleeding. cause our freedom's undefeated. My soul on fire, burning desire. Make no mistake cause the stakes are getting higher. Go to hell, I'm not here to entertain you I'm not here to entertain you. Video produced by Welzen Studios


Comentários