VAMPIRE - Rex (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



VAMPIRE - Rex (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Rex", out June 19th, 2020. Order now: https://Vampire.lnk.to/RexID From the cursed crypts of Gothenburg, VAMPIRE arise to present their third studio album “Rex”, which has been recorded at in Studio Nacksving in 2019/2020, was mastered by Jaime Gomez Arellano and features artwork by Mitchell Nolte. Now, Vampire reveal the title track from this sinister offering. “Rex” will be released on June 19th, 2020 and presales have started today! It will be released on vinyl, as limited edition CD digipak and on all digital platforms. Order/download/stream: https://Vampire.lnk.to/Rex/ Limited shirt bundle offers are available at the band’s webstore: https://www.tnor.se/vampire/ Limited clear vinyl (200x) and red vinyl (400x) are available at http://www.cmdistro.de/Artist/Vampire... Directed by Daniel Garptoft DOP Alexander Berg Edited by Daniel Garptoft & Alexander Berg VFX by Fredrik Melén


Comentários

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário