Northlane - Enemy Of The Night (Official Audio Video)



Enemy Of The Night is out now, taken from Alien Deluxe, out July 31: https://unfd.lnk.to/AlienDeluxe He was never destined to change an enemy of the night scouring my memories I've got nothing to hide Never destined to change or let go of his pride driving down a one-way street I'm just along for the ride I'm just along for the ride 5 dollars in my mother’s pocket the rest for the score waiting on the corner of Ward and Kings Cross Road outside an old record store I bought my first CD that day with the 5 that mum could spare so unaware we'd be waiting for a call "he's in intensive care, condition; critical" Beaten to a pulp by 2 or 3 or 4 the next time I saw my father’s face I didn't recognize him anymore No, I didn't recognize him anymore A victim of desperation an enemy of the night I'm just along for the ride 2 minutes from the petrol station my father used to run He got clean and tried to make ends meet but all hope had come undone when he fell in and out of love his sickness was reclaimed A cigarette, a junk-fueled slumber he rode shotgun in the flames his skin was stained with Gasoline his nerves could feel no pain he held the key to his release but he was never destined to change A victim of desperation an enemy of the night A victim of desperation an enemy of the night I'm just along for the ride i'm just along for the ride Written and produced by Northlane Instrumental production by Chris Blancato Vocal production by Dave Petrovic @ Electric Sun Studios Mixed by Adam “Nolly” Getgood Mastered by Ermin Hamidovic @ Systematic Productions https://www.unfdcentral.com #Northlane #EnemyOfTheNight #UNFD


Comentários