Charlotte Wessels (Delain) I'm on Patreon!



I am finally on patreon! I can't wait to show you what I've been working on! Go to http://www.patreon.com/charlottewessels My name is Charlotte Wessels And I headbang for a living. But, not all of the time. I write music for head banging and for daydreaming, For dancing, laughing, and crying I have a surplus of songs, Asking for their very own platform So, I am starting a new adventure. Every month, I will record a song In my Six Feet Under home studio And release it, here on Patreon. My name is Charlotte Wessels And I headbang for a living But, not all of the time I also paint, write and propagate plants I obsess over books and art And I would love to grow a community Where we can obsess over the things we love Together I will show you the paint behind the painting And the singing behind the songs Let’s cut out the middle man And see how wild this thing can get Join me on Patreon







Comentários