BLEED FROM WITHIN - Night Crossing feat. Matt Heafy (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



BLEED FROM WITHIN - Night Crossing feat. Matt Heafy (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Fracture" out May 29th, 2020. Order now: https://BleedFromWithin.lnk.to/Fractu... Directed & Produced by Craig Gowans for 12 Inch Media (http://www.12inchmedia.com) Filmed when: Filmed during Covid-19 lockdown, March 2020 Filmed where: Various locations in Glasgow and Reading, UK NIGHT CROSSING To the gods beneath me and the devil above These figures of worship are straight for the furnace The end of ignorance for some, now there’s a resurgence, In my footsteps they follow, but they don’t know ... I’ve crossed the line from good to bad So many times I can’t go back Couldn’t reach the end because I failed to start I came across this night in a distant future Blinding spears of light emerge From blackened skies that never seem to shift An end to the age of the innocent Reset, take note Our suffering ends tonight We’re trapped in a web of hatred All hope is lost I see reflections of a fallen god To find that faith was written in blood Now hate is all I’ve got I cross the night I’ve crossed the night To find my way The gods beneath me and the devil above


Comentários