BLEED FROM WITHIN - Fracture (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



BLEED FROM WITHIN - Fracture (OFFICIAL VIDEO). The title track from the album "Fracture", out NOW. Order here: https://BleedFromWithin.lnk.to/Fractu... Filmed by Tom Armstrong Directed by Tom Armstrong & Craig Gowans FRACTURE I should’ve known Saw it was dark from the start Not what was But what surrounded my heart I’ll walk these roads alone, barefoot and worn to the bone A partner to pain, confusion & disdain For I can see what was not meant to be No lies just defeat We are nothing but fractures And I can’t tell you how I want it to be It fell apart at the seams We are cracked and fractured Caught between right and wrong The desire to be was far too strong In dissonance we connect This future I reject I tore a hole in myself to fit you in I clawed at the walls we built to wear them thin But there was nothing on either side for me Only the hurt I dragged us through I failed us all, ignored the call Carry me out of the blue, to this depression I fall For I can see what was not meant to be No lies just defeat We’re nothing but fractures And I can’t tell you how I want it to be It fell apart at the seams We are cracked and fractured I edge closer to the grave No-one left to save Soon I’ll be gone And peace will be made I’m drowning, I can’t reach the air It’s true, salvation is a myth Why do we chase that which we cannot grip For I can see what was not meant to be And I can’t tell you how I want it to be Fuck it


Comentários