Remo Drive - "Star Worship" Official Video



"Star Worship" by Remo Drive from the album 'A Portrait of an Ugly Man,' available June 26 Pre-order at https://remodrive.ffm.to/apoaum Directed by Remo Drive Animations by Corey Watson All lyrics by Erik Paulson Recorded and Mixed by Erik Paulson in our parent’s basement. Mastered by Greg Calbi at Sterling Sound Produced by Erik Paulson Lyrics Hallelujah, Hallelujah I’m in love with every man who wears a guitar on his chest, hallelujah Are you my god? Are you my maker? If I fail to live in your image will my soul be damned to earth? I’m a child standing in your shoes I’m imitating all of your moves Should you look away, I’d steal your everything and try to sell it back to you I’d get away with it too Oh I wander, oh I wander from man to man Searching for myself in their written word so I can abuse it I’m a Skeksis, I’m a Skeksis near death But I could save myself if I could only taste that sweet essence Often I’m naked posing in the mirror Trying to look unlike myself I’m a child standing in your shoes I’m imitating all of your moves Should you look away, I’d steal your everything and try to sell it back to you #remodrive #aportraitofanuglyman #epitaph


Comentários