QUANTIKA - Questions, Thoughts & Knowledges (Full EP)



QUANTIKA - Questions, Thoughts & Knowledges First EP of the symphonic metal band, Quantika, from Porto Velho, Rondônia, "Questions, Thoughts & Knowledges). In their lyrics the band portrays doubts and thoughts of humanity. In the instrumental part, a fusion of heavy metal with orchestral symphonies, lyrical and guttural vocals, choirs and everything else for lovers of the style to enjoy a lot. Follow the band: - Instragram @quantikaofficial - facebook/quantika.band CAROLINE FERREIRA - VOCALS (@carolinequantika) ALEXANDRE ROTUNO - GUITARS AND VOCALS (@alexandre_rotuno) PATRIK CORREA - GUITARS (@patrik.correa) RAFAEL VASCONCELOS - BASS (@baixista.rafael) MARCIO HENRIQUE - DRUMS(@marcio_henrique_drummer) CHOIR: CAROLINE FERREIRA, RAFAEL VASCONCELOS, MARCIO HENRIQUE AND HUGO BORGES RECORDED AT PLAY SONORA STUDIO - PORTO VELHO/RO - BRAZIL BY HUGO BORGES BETWEEN JULY 2019 AND JANUARY 2020 PRODUCED BY BANDA QUANTIKA BAND PHOTOGRAPHY BY MOSH! ART DIRECTION TONY DEL ESPORTI THANKS TO: CAROLINE THANKS TO my family for all the support, my daughter and husband for all the patience, my mother who was in my heart and was my greatest inspiration ALEXANDRE THANKS TO everyone in my family, especially my wife and daughters for enduring hours and hours of rearing and rehearsing at home. My Greeting! MARCIO THANKS TO my parents, my wife and my daughters for their patience and my inspiration, my brother, I love you all. To Chumbas Stick and all the band friends I'm always learning from, you are fucking amazing! QUANTIKA THANKS TO friends Herlan Cassio (HC STUDIO), Frank Maia (Estudio Universo), Pablo Ferreira (SomGaragem Estudio) Wanderson Silva, Hircio Lauro and Lucas Stutzel for their full support and everyone who somehow contributed to the production of this material. Many thanks to the metal guys from Rondonia, the North and Brazil, for inspiring us and giving us fuel to continue our journey, Our greeting! track list 01 - Questions - 00:00 02 - Sirian - 01:00 03 - Eyes of Infinity - 07:12 04 - Thoughts - 13:44 05 - Horizon of Madness - 14:08 06 - Mother - 19:10 07 - Salvatori - 25:28 08 - Knowledges -27:09


Comentários