PVRIS - Gimme a Minute (Official Music Video)



ow much it takes All the pain fade away Where’d it go? Someone just ripped out my throat Told me to sing while I was choked Wish I could tell you but I won’t You should know but you don’t A year of lows spent so high Feeling like I’m out of time Inner peace is hard to find They’re asking why I think I’m losing my mind Gimme a minute Gimme a minute thought I got through it maybe I didn’t Thought it was over Maybe it isn’t Just gimme a minute gimme a minute Break a heart The whole body falls apart You will never know how far I came broken from the start You should know But you don’t A year of lows spent so high Feeling like I could die Inner peace is hard to buy They’re asking why I think I’m losing my mind Gimme a minute Gimme a minute thought I got through it maybe I didn’t Thought it was over Maybe it isn’t Just gimme a minute gimme a minute A year of lows spent so high Feeling like I could die Inner peace is hard to buy They're asking why I think I'm losing my mind


Comentários