Sydney Fate announce new album "Silicon Nitride", and new music video "Sound Alive"



Pre-save or Pre-order at https://ffm.to/sdny - Sound Alive by Sydney Fate, an alternative metal band from Cardiff, South Wales in the United Kingdom. This is the first single from the band's debut full-length album 'Silicon Nitride' which will be released worldwide on April 3, 2020 via Eclipse Records. The video was directed by Chris Porter, and the album was produced by Joe Graves and Sam Graves (Asking Alexandria, Eyes Set To Kill, In Visions) at Innersound Audio. For more info on Sydney Fate, visit http://eclp.se/sdny and follow the band on Spotify https://spoti.fi/32VAz7V and Apple Music https://apple.co/2MRrXd6 and Deezer http://bit.ly/2MSGe9d Turn on CC for lyrics: Never thought that I'd find myself in here Never thought I'd fall so far from grace Broken tongue twisted tales cold touch so Wake me when it's over Let's start again take me back to our first kiss Ink my skin with the sound of you screaming my name I gotta know did it hurt going home now Baby pull me closer Break me break me and castrate me Cut me up but please don’t change me I have never wanted all of this And I just can't seem to find My heart inside Am I alive? Am I Alive? And I’ve lost my mind I've crossed the line Am I alive? Am I alive? Never though that I'd fall for you so deep I never thought I'd be the broken one Broken tongue twisted tales cold touch now All my scars are open So darling please can we fall in love again This empty mattresses is driving me insane A broken mirror we're so divided It's taunting my reflection Break me break me and castrate me Cut me up emasculate me I have never wanted all of this And I just can't seem to find My heart inside Am I alive? Am I Alive? And I’ve lost my mind I've crossed the line Am I alive? Am I alive? Oh no. Please don't please don’t go These empty bottles will swallow me whole So let's pretend to fall in love Even the voices in my head think we should live die don’t get dressed 'Cause livings like dying with a whole in your chest we all fall into the sky Fallow the night light into the sun Lets go Falling faster Take me with her now My disaster No way out but down And I just can't seem to find My heart inside Am I alive? Am I Alive? And I’ve lost my mind I've crossed the line Am I alive? Am I alive? Oh yeah. Am I Alive (So far from Grace) (Oh Oh Oh) Am I Alive (So far from Grace) (Oh Oh Oh) Am I Alive (So far from Grace) (Oh Oh Oh) Am I Alive (So far from Grace) (Oh Oh Oh) © 2020 Eclipse Records / Sydney Fate. All rights reserved. ⓟ 2020 Eclipse Loud (ASCAP)




Sydney Fate announce new album Silicon Nitride, and new music video





BY  ON NEWSSHORTURL: http://eclp.se/risxn

Sydney Fate announce Silicon Nitride album

Cardiff, United Kingdom alternative metal band Sydney Fate will release their debut full-length album entitled Silicon Nitride on April 3, 2020 via Eclipse Records. The album was produced by The Graves Brothers (Asking Alexandria, Eyes Set to Kill, In Visions) at Innersound Audio in York. The album artwork was designed by Jacob D’Silva. See below for the full track listing…
Silicon Nitride by Sydney FateSilicon Nitride track listing
01. TACENDA
02. Sound Alive03. Falling Forward
04. 
Courthouse Problematic
05. 
Chelsey Grin
06. 
Oceans
07. 
Home
08. 
Sweet Anticipation
Silicon Nitride contains eight emotionally present alternative-metal anthems, that will expand your consciousness in ways you’ve never heard before! Highlights on the album include “Sound Alive“, a positive song about overcoming obstacles in life, “Oceans” which tackles how your surroundings have a big impact on the way you see the world, and “TACENDA” which is about the inner conflicts of the mind.

Sound Alive music video

The band have also revealed the first music video from the album for the first single “Sound Alive”. The video was directed by Chris Porter, and filmed on location at Caerphilly Mountain in Wales. Watch the video right now:

“Sound Alive was written about the personal journey of overcoming hard times and getting yourself back on track by faking your way to the top” says singer Bailey Edwards“We wanted to keep the video for Sound Alive very minimalist to emphasize the loneliness behind the song, which (fused with the remote location) really promoted the feeling of isolation.” Guitarist Dom Evans continues, “we ended up walking for thirty minutes into Caerphilly Mountain with a full back line, a generator and all our gear. This took us about two hours because we had to make many trips. By the time we got started we only had a few hours of daylight left, but thanks to the amazing team behind us we were able to get everything recorded and a workout!”
Pre-order the Silicon Nitride album on iTunesAmazon, or Google Play, and stream the singles via SpotifyApple MusicDeezerPandoraiHeartRadioYouTube, and more here.
For more information on Sydney Fate, please visit them on FacebookInstagram, or Twitter, and follow them on SpotifyApple Music or Deezer.
Sydney Fate tour dates (tickets)January 18 – Caerphilly, UK @ Caerphilly Workman’s Hall
February 8 – Treforest, UK @ Green Rooms (FLTH 2020)
February 11 – Neath, UK @ The Duke Neath w/ Am Samstag
February 21 – Cheltenham, UK @ 2 Pigs w/ Broken Jaw
February 28 – Cardiff, UK @ Fuel Rock Club w/ As December Falls
February 29 – Cardiff, UK @ The Moon Cardiff (Smashfest)
February 29 – Swansea, UK @ Creature Sound (Vinny’s B’day Bash)
March 7 – Gloucester, UK @ Dick Whittington’s w/ Zookeeper
Sydney Fate LineupAdam Rapado (vocals), Bailey Edwards (vocals), Owen Whittaker (guitar), Dominic Evans (guitar), Scott Butterworth (bass), Terry Collins (drums)


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015