Steel Panther - Heavy Metal Rules - Official Video



The official music video for the song Heavy Metal Rules from the album of the same name. Get it at https://lnk.to/HeavyMetalRules Credits: Directed by Frankie Nasso Featuring Billy Graziadei Glenn Fricker Carly Champagne Nikki Fernandez Couldnʼt make no money as a singer Didnʼt seem to get too far So I sell pot brownies and Vicodin From the back seat of my car Movinʼ back to Chicago Gonna rest my achinʼ head Spotify took my last 2 cents And the butter for my bread Gene Simmons said it Rock and roll is dead I never did it for the money I only did it to get laid But I canʼt buy shots for the ladies If thereʼs no way to get paid Now I canʼt get make money on my good looks Canʼt make it on applause So I sell nose beers to the kiddos And thumb my own nose at the laws But Iʼm never ever gonna stop playing Even though rock and roll ainʼt paying Cuz heavy metal rules Heavy metal rules Heavy metal rules And everybody else can suck my fucking dick Gonna make my money stealing hub caps And selling black tar on the streets Taking handbags from old ladies While they respond to Trumpyʼs Tweets Apple came to town a ringing A death knell for the band If I canʼt make money selling records Gonna make it any way I can And Iʼm gonna keep on rocking your ass As long as Iʼm on the right side of the grass Cuz Heavy Metal rules Heavy Metal rules Heavy Metal rules! Madonna, she’s a dick! That punk shit belongs on Mars! Dokken, Van Halen, They all fucking Rule!!!! And everybody else can suck my fucking dick




Comentários