Modern Rituals - Them Days is Gone (Official Video)



The second single taken from Modern Rituals' new album 'This Is The History', available on LP/CD/Digital on the 20th of March 2020. Pre-order here: smarturl.it/ModernRitualsTITH I'd be stronger if it were over An endless repeat, over and over. I'm harder on me That's just what I'd say. Feel the lure from my carcass, tipped to pour like a jug. Filled with the unwanted dregs of the same person, Always thinking of you. Inevitability handed down like scorn and the circular frames chastising you. Will that help you? Will that bring your body to you? Weakness in their death stare, Unafraid in their numbers. They can leave you with nothing. They can take your whole person. Feel the lure of my carcass, Tipped to pour like a jug. Fill the core with the dregs of the illusion of you.




Comentários