Electric Poison - Fast Way to Hell (Live at Teatro Solar)



Video: Joaquim Fauro and Against the Media Audio: Rafael Menduyn "Blind believers, unseen chains Silence screams so loud Petrifying old winds Right before your eyes Come with me There is nothing to fear This is how They are trying deceive you Between fire and steel You have full free will I can really safely say I follow my own way I don't need You take care of me No, I don't wanna just agree Cause my road Down it flows Now I’m losing control I accept this I'm ready to follow I accept this I'm ready to follow Follow the fast way to hell Foolish nations Slaves of fear Enchanted by sweet lies For salvation you must pay God's love comes at a price I don't need You take care of me No, I don't wanna just agree Cause my road Down it flows Now I’m losing control I accept this I'm ready to follow I accept this I'm ready to follow Follow the fast way to hell" Electric Poison: Thauan Rodrigo - Vocal Valter Musael - Guitars Leo Kim - Guitars Rodrigo Araújo - Bass Renato leal - Drums

https://www.facebook.com/electricpois0n/




Comentários