VALLEYS - Moon Child (Official Stream)



The fourth single off VALLEYS' upcoming album "Fearless" Out 10.11.19 Pre-order Fearless here: https://www.merchbucket.com/collectio... Listen to Moon Child here: Spotify: Apple Music: Amazon Music: Lyrics: I have I have seen the sun I’ve found the error of my ways Cleared the thickened haze No more complaints only retribution Seeing the same things day to day We walk this path of rediscovery Basking in our filth we welcome complacency Tired and broken we feel this empathy That we can’t That we can’t explain I’ll walk the line I’ll walk the line The one that separates us from the divine I’m tired of all these feelings Deepest regrets from the bottom of my sincerity Moon child tell me what it is you fear I’ve been afraid that I’ll just disappear Deeply seeded there’s a pain I just can’t shake I’ve been afraid that it will take my place Moon child tell me what it is you love I gave my love away The world took it and made hate I’ve been running away my entire life from the sacrifice I think it’s time I lived my life my way I feel everything I see every movement Wasting time on a broken dream Face what you are Face what you’ve become Or remain enslaved It makes no difference to me Search and you will find me Standing on the edge I’ll be waiting No love No unity Only fear to take its place Embrace your inner demons




Comentários