Like Torches Premiere New Single 'Get A Life'



Like Torches "Get A Life" is from their upcoming album, Loves and Losses available November 1st, 2019. Pre-Order/Stream: https://smarturl.it/liketorches Lyrics: I’m just another lonely heart here in the lions den you’re just another pretty face that I lied to again Time and time again You’re just another weak link in the chains of all my sins I’m just another little taste of what life might have been Pictures of something Time and time again Everything I see is digital belief Choose my destiny and I can get a life Carefully describe what you feel inside look into my eyes and you can get a life I’m just another snap shot in your pixelated mind You’re just a little bit less than I hoped I would find Get the timing right Where are you tonight Everything I see is digital belief Choose my destiny and I can get a life Carefully describe what you feel inside look into my eyes and you can get a life You can get a life Try and wright it down You best be honest now Try and wright it down You best be honest now Everything I see is digital belief Choose my destiny and I can get a life Carefully describe what you feel inside look into my eyes and you can get a life You can get a life get a life #getalife #liketorches #lovesandloses




LIKE TORCHES PREMIERE NEW SINGLE “GET A LIFE”
Loves And Losses, New Album Coming November 1, Produced by Ryan Key of Yellowcard


With anticipation for the release of LIKE TORCHES’ new album Loves And Losses continuing to grow, today the Swedish outfit release the digital single “Get A Life,” an emotionally and harmonically gripping track ahead of the album’s release on November 1st.


Earlier this year the band announced details behind Loves And Losses, and debuted the first video from the album, “The Guilt Of Surviving.”  Grabbing tour-mate and Yellowcard frontman Ryan Key to handle production duties, these five passionate musicians have worked diligently across two continents over the last several years to create a fresh, stellar rock album for the current times. Loves And Losses will be available everywhere digitally on November 1st.
“A perfect blend of melodic smoothness and harsh passion” - NEW NOISE
“Engaging and worthy of serious head-bopping” - ALTERNATIVE PRESS
“The most promising band in punk rock” - PUNK ROCK THEORY




Comentários