Kublai Khan TX - Boomslang (Official Music Video)



"ABSOLUTE" OUT NOW! Purchase the album here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/Absolute Viper’s eyes. Peer inside me.Taking away everything I had. Bow your head. Giving the last of the energy I have. Bow your head. Call to me. I’ve tried to bleed dry. These wounds and yet. I will never die. To spectate. My power my pain displayed. Hear my voice. Every word. Sickness of which i have not found a cure. Therapy through public execution. My only solution. Losing my soul. Selling control. Pushing hope I stole takes its toll. But I drive the knife in. Jerk the handle while you’re still smiling. No clue I hate you. I die inside cause you won’t. Shut the fuck up. Pulling me down. I’ve hit new lows and you just keep tearing away at me. Sent here to punish me. I must embrace the pain.  Fuck you.




Comentários