Greyhaven - A Match Where Great Fire Should Be



"A Match Where Great Fire Should Be" is the new single from Greyhaven, out now! Follow Greyhaven: https://www.facebook.com/greyhavenband/ https://www.instagram.com/greyhavenband/ https://twitter.com/greyhavenband/ Lyrics: I’m taking in no better health Don’t let me be Standing in the fire Stay blissful as the hour left Don’t let me be All I’ve brought you met with doubt Carrying this wait around Starting to wear off on me Pale orchids always drying up Screamin’ — but my mouth is shut Quiet on the set I don’t even like the way I lose myself Never really felt “the endless” Stayed long enough to watch it rust Staring - our eyes will burst Every dirty wilted flower I’d place, would break I couldn’t stand the — break I couldn’t stand to see the petals on the floor Caught staring at our ending Your blurry eyes exposed I’m barely on the surface And I’d hate for you to notice My trouble without your clothes I’m barely on the surface Started making restless of our bed No panicking Hurry let the shudder give you death No panicking Constant distance left me here again No panicking Staying in and paying off my debt When does it break I’m running out of fever When does it break I’m running out of present moments Couldn’t stand to see it break All these dry petals on the floor Caught staring at our ending Your blurry eyes exposed I’m barely on the surface And I’d hate for you to notice My trouble without your clothes I’m barely on the surface Mirror or a frame Standing in the way I am permanent in loss Said I’m on display w/ Counterparts, Stray From The Path, Varials 11/5/19 Austin, TX Come and Take It Live 11/6/19 Dallas, TX Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill 11/7/19 Houston, TX Studio at Warehouse Live 11/9/19 Margate, FL O'Malley's Sports Bar 11/10/19 Tampa, FL Crowbar 11/11/19 Atlanta, GA Masquerade 11/13/19 Chicago, IL Bottom Lounge 11/14/19 Cleveland, OH Phantasy 11/15/19 Detroit, MI The Shelter 11/16/19 Pittsburgh, PA Rex Theatre




Comentários