ESKIMO CALLBOY - Nice Boi (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



ESKIMO CALLBOY - Nice Boi (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "Rehab", out November 1st, 2019. Order now: https://Eskimo-Callboy.lnk.to/RehabID Concept by Eskimo Callboy Produced by Schillo Brothers (http://www.schillobrothers.com) Director of Photography - Florian Berwanger Camera Assistant - Jan Schmidt Grip - Tim Schulback Grip - Victor Oonk Make-Up & Costume Design - Kami Zero Nice Boi - Robin Oswald Nice Girl - Conny Brandt Special thanks to all small roll actors and extras. #EskimoCallboy #NewAlbum #Rehab Lyrics: It is a fact I’ve always tried to fulfill their needs  Just a fact  They treated me like shit indeed  They made me a misfit They made me a loser Made me a puppet need someone to abuse but… you never meant to be their enemy  Instead of this that’s how they’d like you to see Ignore the treachery You have to deal with it Kill this switch  One day this sick kid’s killing it  I’m such a nice boy Got this knife in my hand Wanna end your life  I hope you understand I wanna rip your fucking face off  (Face off) I got your blood on my hands  (I got your blood on my hands) At anytime you wanna face off (Face off) Then i’ll make you confess (Then i’ll make you confess) Hello again  I know we barely know each other But it’s a fact  They always judged the book by it’s cover  I’ve tried to be perfect I just need a friend  Ask myself if it’s easier to be someone else but… What is broken sometimes can’t be fixed  So tear down their walls  Every punch’s like a brick so… Ignore the treachery You have to deal with it Kill this switch  One day this sick kid’s killing it  I’m such a nice boy Got this knife in my hand Wanna end your life  I hope you understand I wanna rip your fucking face off  (Face off) I got your blood on my hands  (I got your blood on my hands) At anytime you wanna face off (Face off) Then i’ll make you confess (Then i’ll make you confess) So… Fuck all the wannabes  Fuck all the hate you feel  Make a decision and  Turn into something real  You know you’re not alone  Take your chance  Reach your goals  Nothing can hold you back Fuck Fuck Nothing can hold you back Nothing can hold you back Fuck Fuck Nothing can hold you back I wanna rip your fucking face off  (Face off) I got your blood on my hands  (I got your blood on my hands) At anytime you wanna face off (Face off) Then i’ll make you confess (Then i’ll make you confess) I’m such a nice boy Got this knife in my hand Wanna end your life  I hope you understand







Comentários