Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Wild God (Full Album Stream)


Image: 
Dear All,
I am packing ready to leave Los Angeles today, then heading to Buffalo to mix the new Bad Seeds album, but I just wanted to tell you what an immense pleasure the North American tour has been.
Anyone who was at the shows will understand what a knife-edge, pin-drop affair it was, as we stripped the songs back to reveal their essential nature. It was a unique and adventuring journey and I want to thank everyone who so willingly came along for the ride – and also those of you I got to know through the weird and wonderful Faith, Hope & Carnage book signings. You guys are the best - you never cease to amaze me.
I also want to thank the team who have been on the road with me – Ton, Ant, Jacek, PK, Barak, James, Naja, and of course, Rachel - for their endless patience and continued excellence. And thanks to Colin Greenwood for his near telepathic deftness at following these songs wherever they felt they needed to go, and for his grace and good company as we travelled around this amazing country. And finally, thanks to my darling Susie, as ever, forever.
Unadorned and unsettling as the songs were at times, it was a great personal privilege to play them for you and to share this very special experience. ‘Let no part of them go unremembered!’ Thank you!
Love, Nick





Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015