As últimas notícias do mundo do heavy metal, rock and roll e punk rock.
(The latest news from the world of heavy metal, rock and roll and punk rock.)
Contato: james-simmons@bol.com.br twitter.com/MetalRockPunkN facebook.com/MetalRockPunkN instagram.com/MetalRockPunkN
Sleater-Kinney - Here Today (Official Lyric Video)
Stream "Here Today": https://i.sleater-kinney.com/HereToday
Pre-save "Little Rope" (Deluxe): https://i.sleater-kinney.com/LRDeluxe
SLEATER-KINNEY x INDECLINE
https://www.sleater-kinney.comhttps://thisisindecline.com
Follow Sleater-Kinney:
Instagram: https://i.sleater-kinney.com/IG
Facebook: https://i.sleater-kinney.com/FB
TikTok: https://i.sleater-kinney.com/TikTok
HERE TODAY:
I caught your expression
When you looked my way
I could feel the anger
How did you catch this fate
You are on the dirty streets
While I sit on heated seats
Pretend we’re not both occupants
Of a world that’s gone insane
Mothers, children, lovers, friends
We all belong to someone else
Mothers, children, lovers, friends
Here today and gone the next
Every happy family
All looks the same
Bicycles and children
Pedal down the lane
But every hard luck story
Has something to say
Something undiscovered
How did we get this way?
Mothers, children, lovers, friends
We all belong to someone else
Mothers, children, lovers, friends
Here today and gone the next
#sleaterkinney#HereToday#NewMusic
Comentários
Postar um comentário