Night Verses - Glitching Prisms feat. Brandon Boyd (Official Visualizer)


Image: 
Our new single ‘Glitching Prisms’ featuring the inimitable Brandon Boyd is available anywhere you listen to music. Music video coming soon, new album out 3.15.24.
New merch, limited vinyl variants and more, available for pre-order here: https://equalvision.com/collections/night-verses



"Glitching Prisms" is from part 2 of Night Verses' album, 'Every Sound Has A Color In The Valley Of Night,' available March 15th. Get the album here: https://nightverses.lnk.to/everysound Lyrics: Are you sure? Check again - Neither am I , I’m uncertain. Dizzy with conundrums, Glitching prisms, and delicate doldrums. But keeping my eyes pried... I’m keeping my eyes pried, I’m keeping my eyes pried, Keepin’ my, keeping my’, oh... I’ve been unsure, (I’ve been unsure), I’ve been uncertain a lot, But being unsure, (Yeah, being unsure) Means I’m not lost in a lie. Thorns hurt less in the light, Thorns hurt less in the light. Are you closed - or open, Do you fit in, neatly or unkept? Batten down for the bends, Crack in your lens, Falling end over end. Are you sure? Check again - Neither am I, I’m uncertain. Dizzy with conundrums, Glitching prisms, and delicate doldrums. I’ve been unsure, (I’ve been unsure), I’ve been uncertain a lot, But being unsure, (Yeah, being unsure) Means I’m not lost in a lie! Thorns hurt less in the light, Yeah, thorns hurt less in the light. #nightverses #glitchingprisms


Comentários