Mad Kelly - Everybody's Enemy (Official Music Video)



Stream "Everybody's Enemy" - Follow Mad Kelly: https://www.tiktok.com/@madkellymadke... https://www.instagram.com/madkelly/?h... https://open.spotify.com/artist/6ztTQ...   / mad-kelly-101474735008638   Shot by Afflux Studios @affluxstudios Produced by: Madkelly, Killvein, and Mogli The Iceberg Lyrics: Reasons Why I cannot find the strength (The strength to be a better man) Beaten and bruised you send me on my way Huh? So tell me.. What the fuck do you expect from me Take away my energy Turn me to an enemy Hey Everything I ever loved is hurting me Everything I really need is gone! You want the love But feed the hate Come on come on give it to me I’m Everybodys enemy Don’t push me back And expect nothing Come on come on give it to me I’m everybody’s enemy Seasons they change just like my faith (What do I believe again?) Doing what is best for me Just don’t feel the same And it puts me in a cage I don’t understand What the fuck do you want from me Take away the remedy Take away everything i need Everything I’ve ever loved is hurting me Everything I have is gone! You want the love But feed the hate Come on come on give it to me I’m Everybodys enemy Don’t push me back And expect nothing Come on come on give it to me I’m everybody’s enemy Yea Like that Come on Come on Come on Come on You want the love But feed the hate Come on come on give it to me I’m Everybodys enemy Don’t push me back And expect nothing Come on come on give it to me I’m everybody’s enemy


Comentários