Charlotte Wessels - A New Chapter - The Short Version



Hi friends!!! I'm starting a new chapter on my journey and I'd like take you along! Please take a look at my page at   / charlottewessels   NEW: You can also join for free and stay in touch! Membership starts at 3 euros and and it will give you direct access to the full back catalogue of 45 Songs Of The Month, covers and other bonus tracks, BTS features and more! Join in January 2024 and you will get an exclusive digital reward! Video by Claire Stuart @ Blond & Blauw Films Music by Charlotte Wessels @ Six Feet Under Studio Mixed and mastered by Guido Aalbers @ Giesound Studio Please subscribe to my channel to hear all my new music as it launches Follow me on my socials: Insta:   / charlottewessels   Facebook:   / officialcharlottewessels   TikTok:   / charlottewessels   Email: info@charlottewessels.nl

Charlotte Wessels



Comentários