Graphic Nature - Fractured (Official Music Video)



📸: JGVisuals




Graphic Nature's official music video for "Fractured" - available now on Rude Records https://music.ruderecords.com/fractured Subscribe to Rude Records on YouTube: https://smarturl.it/ruderecords Directed by Zak Pinchin Produced and mixed by Sam Bloor at Lower Lane Studios Mastered by Grant Berry Graphic Nature headline the underworld on Friday 22nd December 2023. Tickets on sale now https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/144... Connect with Graphic Nature on: Facebook:   / graphicnature404   Twitter:   / graphicnature__   Instagram:   / graphicnature404   TikTok:   / graphicnature404   Connect with Rude Records on: Website: https://www.ruderecords.com Facebook:   / ruderecords   Twitter:   / ruderecords   Instagram:   / ruderecords   TikTok:   / ruderecords   Lyrics: So let me tell you a tale about a kid who’s fucked up just like me Content with his madness Fucked up just like me Now he’s thinking If I’m alone then why is everyone mad at me? Content with his sadness Why is everyone mad at me? I still think of the times when everything felt so relentless Now I just work on the times when I felt so fucking helpless So now he’s failing in class and his mood swings are getting the best of him He knows he’s not like the rest of them Never cared about fitting in Constantly falling behind Trying to work out his mind So many questions that he just can’t get a fucking answer to This Is What I can’t cope with This Is What I can’t cope with So let me tell you a tale about a kid who’s fucked up just like me Content with his madness Fucked up just like me Now he’s thinking; if I’m alone then why is everyone mad at me? Content with his sadness Why is everyone mad at me? I don’t understand, why am I so isolated? Fuck Help me feel Help me feel Help me feel fucking normal Help me feel I can’t sleep I can’t eat Til I know whats wrong with me No matter how many times I’ve put up with this shit you’ll never get rid of me Just tell me what’s real cause right now this shit don’t make sense to me Just because you act different Doesn’t make you a joke You’re still a crazy mother fucker they just don’t understand you They say your wires are crossed I say I’m wired the same They say you come across wrong But this shit’s all in my brain Yeah yeah It’s all in my brain Yeah yeah This shit don’t make me insane So let me tell you a tale about a kid who’s fucked up just like me Content with his madness Fucked up just like me Yeah Why is everyone mad at me What Why is everyone mad at me Fuck #graphicnature #fractured #drumnbass #numetal #metal #heavymetal #ruderecords #metalcore #alphawolf #knockedloose



Comentários