Codeseven - Rough Seas (Official Music Video)



"Rough Seas" is from Codeseven's upcoming album, 'Go Let It In,' available December 1st. Pre-order the album here: https://codeseven.lnk.to/goletitin Keep up with the band on Instagram: @codesevenband   / codesevenband   Director/Cinematographer/Editor: Justin H. Reich Camera Operator: Tony M. Collins 1st AC: Donald Richard Monroe Art Director, Wardrobe & Makeup FX: Matt Patterson SFX Coordinator Barry Davis at Spotlight Express Key Grip: Rusty Davis Special thanks to Dylan Jaymes and Jesca Jaymes at Jaymes Agency Studio Lyrics: Make me feel like I’m your favorite Just like I belong Don’t consider it a secret Don’t consider it a wrong Was there ever any question was there ever any doubt When the fear is on the inside Don’t forget to pull me out We’re the same, you and I Seems just like we are tied at the waist Most of the time… I don’t know just when to stop Make me feel like I’m your favorite Make me feel like I belong Don’t consider it a secret Don’t consider it a wrong When you’re finally speechless Was it ever really loud When you hear it on the inside Don’t forget to pull me out Now I just wanna see for myself This television’s just like a wolf Get up get outta the house today There’s nothing left to say What a wonderful lie Was it torture inside would it eat you alive love To give us all a smile #codeseven #roughseas



Comentários