Shallow Pools - "IHYK" (Official Music Video)



"IHYK" is the latest single from Shallow Pools. Stream/download the song here: https://shallowpools.lnk.to/IHYK Filmed and Edited by Dana Verdecchio Additional Editing and Motion Graphics by Ali Ajemian Filmed at Retina Creative Lab Lyrics: If I feel myself fading I know you’ll be there waiting When I retreat inside You always ease my mind And erase the empty space I see you in the light I’m looking for your eyes In the dark it’s my escape Bright lights And cold nights Out on my own Long roads And lost souls I’m losing hope It doesn’t matter how far I go I overanalyze The mess inside my mind And my thoughts are way too loud My heads a crowded place And I get lost in space But you keep me on the ground ‘Cause when I hear your voice It drowns out all the noise And I’m where I wanna be I’m changing with the tides But always by your side And I hope you think of me Daydream You’re with me Never alone Moonlight To sunrise You feel like home It doesn’t matter how far I go No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) If I feel myself fading I know you’ll be there waiting No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) No one comes close to you I hope you know (I keep on running I, I keep on running back) #shallowpools #ihyk


Comentários