We Came As Romans - Golden (Official Video)



Golden by @We Came As Romans Purchase, Stream at: https://found.ee/golden 'Darkbloom' Out Oct 14 Pre-order now at: https://www.shrptn.co/darkbloom #sharptonerecords #wcar #golden #darkbloom Directed by Orie McGinness When our time was stolen our years were golden 7:40 and i'm starting at the ceiling and I can't move at all Eyes wide open but I wish that I was dreaming of a world were you stayed The night before you left I saw you one las time but I couldn't see through tear filled eyes Couldn't bring myself to say goodbye Show me the way to go on without you there Anywhere I don't care when our time was stolen our years were golden 7:40 and i'm drowning in my feelings and I can't move at all Eyes wide open cause I know you didn't mean it and you just want to stay The night before you left I saw you one las time but I couldn't see through tear filled eyes Couldn't bring myself to say goodbye Show me the way to go on without you there Anywhere I don't care when our time was stolen our years were golden Wave after wave of the pain I know we share in forever in repair when our time was stolen our years were golden I don't want to stay forever in repair Show me the way to let the colors in Show me the way to feel alive again Show me the way to on without you there Anywhere I don't care when our time was stolen our years were golden Wave after wave o the pain i know we share forever in repair when our time was stolen our years were golden


Comentários