Twiztid - Perfect Problem (Official Music Video)



Perfect Problem, the new single from Twiztid - Out Now! Listen/Download: https://found.ee/PerfectProblem Stay connected with Twiztid: http://twiztid.com https://www.facebook.com/Twiztid/ https://twitter.com/TWEETMESOHARD https://www.instagram.com/officialtwi... Credits: Written by Twiztid Produced by scatteredbrains Mixed by: Johnny Andrews Video by The Danger Within FB: @TheDangerWithin IG: @thedangerwithinmusic Website: thedangerwithinmusic.com Lyrics: No media-logical rhetoric No heartless weak & pathetic etiquette Call it bravado Instead of calling it ignorance Last panel first appearance Before the birth & the death of the genesis The negative nemesis And I bleed to the rhythm In words paragraphs & sentences Word heavy the deadliest Killa mind frame & it heavy hits While bullshit cover the top Like sediment Its evident that hard work Verses benefits leave an empty situation Feeling full of shit Just like you expected it Signal has been lost We reconnecting it World is cold enough & unaffectionate So I don’t even question a bit Cause no one gives a shit According to what I be seeing on the internet Comments heart & prayers Likes & shares With a link in the bio In case anyone even cares Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you I never felt this good before Am I the perfect problem That you’re looking for I never felt this good before Am I the perfect problem That you’re looking for I know with the thunder brings the rain To Pull me under not happening In case you wonder I’m not a king But what I feel like is honestly Worthy of a crown placed atop me And Jamie Madrox no comments please I feel infected my disease Intercepted like frequencies Heaven sent was never my element so Hell I bent like I was breaking a pencil Evident I represent for kin folk I never went the other way like they did though Hesitant to ever do it again go Far away pretend that I don’t exist no Heart to break feelin like this is it yo Start the wake the funeral is official Now we take a moment to dismiss you All the hate all of your fake issues Get laid to rest and won’t nobody miss you Good enough for me let’s forget you Moved on an better days surround us It was like fate finally found us Nothin but who we want hangin around us Now I feel like we’re finally makin progress Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you Do you listen to what they tell you (I don’t listen to what they tell me) I never felt this good before Am I the perfect problem That you’re looking for I never felt this good before Am I the perfect problem That you’re looking for If I never find my way I’m a lost cause Turn this shit off and throw me away I’ll be back again cause we both know This feeling never ends It’s not supposed to feel this good And it’s all pretend It’s not supposed to feel this good And it’s all pretend It’s not supposed to feel this good And it’s all pretend (And it never ends) Its not supposed to feel this good And it never ends. I don’t listen to what they tell me I don’t listen to what they tell me I don’t listen to what they tell me I don’t listen to what they tell me Am I the perfect problem That you’re looking for

Twiztid Official

Comentários