Electric Feat - The Caveman (Official Video)



Electric Feat - The Caveman From the album "Electric Feat" Buy/stream https://orcd.co/electricfeat Design & Animation by DaDive Studio http://dadive.com Story by Georgios Dimakis & Eleni Kavvada Music by Georgios Dimakis and Dionysis Nanos Lyrics by Georgios Dimakis Lyrics: save the pretence for the other side pretty baby, don't you tell me, tell me no lies I wanna know about a thing or two and I'm gonna take me back to school all the afterthoughts are burning still and when I see you, you're stirring the wheel leave the message for the great divide I'm gonna push your habits to the side think I saw you with another man send a message to the gossip-girl-Dan wanna keep me in the afterglow I'm gonna kiss your face xoxo pushing the martyrs and taking them back to the zoo there's blood in your nostrils, you reached for the secret too soon all of the others have prayed for the spirit to dive don't be so scattered, the answer will come when you die save the pretence for the other side love you baby, don't you tell me no lies got a thing for the sinister show I'm gonna kiss your face xoxo




Comentários