Butcher Babies - What is your ideal #ButcherBabies set list? New tour dates supporting HELLYEAH & All That Remains






What is your ideal #ButcherBabies set list???
🤘😎🤘
New tour dates supporting HELLYEAH & All That Remains !
04/18 Las Vegas, NV – House of Blues
04/19 Salt Lake City, UT – The Depot
04/21 Denver, CO – Summit
04/23 Chicago, IL – House of Blues
04/24 E. Moline, IL – Rust Belt
04/26 Sayreville, NJ – Starland Ballroom
04/28 Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Sound Stage
04/29 Pittsburg, PA – Roxian Theatre
*4/30 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s
*5/1 Louisville, KY - Headliners Music Hall
*5/2 Indianapolis - Deluxe at Old National Center
*5/3 Birmingham, AL - Zydeco
05/05 Atlanta, GA – Buchead Theatre
05/06 Nashville, TN – Marathon Music Works
05/07 Jackson, MS – Hal&Mals
*5/9 Greensboro, NC - The Blind Tiger
*5/10 Virginia Beach, VA - Elevation 27
05/11 New York, NY – Sony Hall
05/12 Portland, ME – State Theater
05/13 Hartford, CT – The Webster
*5/15 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
05/16 Reading, PA – Reverb
05/17 Worcester, MA – The Palladium
*5/19 Angola, IN - The Eclectic Room
05/20 Clear Lake, IA – Surf Ballroom
05/21 Sioux City, IA – Anthem Hard Rock
05/22 N, Kansas City, MO – Voodoo Lounge Harrahs
**05/23 Pryor, OK – Rocklahoma
**06/06 Pipestem, WV - Metal In The Mountains.
.
*No Hellyeah
**Festival
Www.Butcherbabies.com





The Official short film/music video for Butcher Babies' new single, Mr. Slowdeath. Directed by Davo @ MusicMediaGroup.tv ... Lyrics: All that gitters Is Not, Was Not But now lies face down in a street paved in gold Different names and different games but the same old soul Once, Twice, Three times sold. Three times sold! All that mattered Is Not, Was Not Steel toes crush dreams in a street paved in gold You can cover your face but you cant erase all the lies you told When you were Once, Twice, Three times sold. Needle in my arm Finger in my vein Give me something to kill the pain Needle in my arm Finger in my vein Give me something to kill the pain Hey Mr. Slowdeath you're not coming back for me Take it or leave it you're not coming back for me Hey Mr. Slowdeath you're not coming back for me Take it or leave it, you're not coming back for... Take it or leave it, you're not coming back.. back.. back.. For me! Needle in my arm Finger in my vein Give me something to kill the pain Needle in my arm Finger in my vein Give me something to kill the pain




Comentários