SEPTEMBER MOURNING - VOLUME III - Available Everywhere December 13th + HIDING FROM HEAVEN (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Children of Fate, "Volume III" will be out on Friday, December 13th! You can pre-order a physical copy here: septembermourning.bigcartel.com/product/volume-iii-pre-order Also, you can pre-save on Apple Music, iTunes and Spotify: Apple Music: itunes.apple.com/album/id/1486198302 iTunes: itunes.apple.com/album/id1486198302?ls=1&app=itunes Spotify: open.spotify.com/album/3h2I0dEODWmf7fKwFbY6u9 † Sep†ember - Riven - Shadou - Stitch †







September Mourning // Hiding From Heaven // OUT NOW iTunes: apple.co/2ks6M5S Spotify: spoti.fi/2mnxGN9 Amazon: amzn.to/2lKmiea Google Play: bit.ly/2lXSTNL Napster: bit.ly/2nd8ysM Pandora: pdora.co/2nkhcp7 Tidal: bit.ly/2nR4QFn --- Hiding From Heaven // Lyrics I’m feelin’ it in me The monster that tears me from my soul Can’t speak about what you’ve never known But I’ve known Black holes in my consciousness Filled up with intolerance for most Into the dark abyss I go Here we go Strip me down To my bones Let them show Are you afraid to feel them Naked truth Never heard Broken world Will you help me rebuild it Empty and I’m full of holes Without a soul I end up jaded Lead this life out of control Cut the wings of any angel waiting Empty and I’m full of holes Without a soul I end up jaded Who will save me Who will save me When I’m hiding from heaven, heaven Who will take me Who will take me When I’m hiding from heaven, heaven Trapped by my own sentencing Haunted my creation like a ghost A vacant house I called a home Let it go Strip me down To my bones Let them show Are you afraid to feel them Naked truth Never heard Broken world Will you help me rebuild it Empty and I’m full of holes Without a soul I end up jaded Lead this life out of control Cut the wings of any angel waiting Empty and I’m full of holes Without a soul I end up jaded Who will save me Who will save me When I’m hiding from heaven, heaven Who will take me Who will take me When Im hiding from heaven, heaven My heart’s a fallacy of war And I can’t do this anymore On my own Now I’m torn Can you fix me? Empty and I’m full of holes Without a soul I end up jaded Lead this life out of control Cut the wings of any angel waiting Who will save me Who will save me When I’m hiding from heaven, heaven Who will take me Who will take me When I’m hiding from heaven, heaven Lead this life out of control Cut the wings of any angel waiting Who will save me Who will save me No more hiding from heaven --- FOLLOW SEPTEMBER MOURNING http://www.septembermourning.com https://facebook.com/septembermourning https://twitter.com/SeptmbrMourning https://www.instagram.com/septembermo...




Comentários